Morning Molokini Adventure Snorkel
Visit Molokini Crater & Snorkel Hawaii
This is adventure snorkeling at its best! Get access to some of the most amazing reefs and tropical fish. This faster paced trip arrives quickly out to Molokini crater (before the crowds), then on to explore the Maui Coastline. We visit spots where you can see and snorkel with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
Our morning adventure snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, grilled hot BBQ lunch, and drinks (including beer and wine after snorkeling). All your snorkel gear, floatation and instruction are provided.
We also offer SNUBA if you would like to take your adventure to the next level.
Destinations: Molokini & 2nd Stop at Captain Discretion (All Sites Weather Dependent)
Daily Departures: 7AM- 12:30PM
Trip Duration: 5 Hours
Departs From: Ma‘Alaea Harbor, Slip #55
We limit the passenger count and children under the age of 5 are not recommended. Shade is also limited.
- Tropical Breakfast
- Mid-Morning Snack
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beer and Wine
- Snorkeling Gear & Flotation
- Instruction Guide
- Upper & Lower Decks
- 2 Boarding Ladders
- Lots of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Private Restroom
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Maui Historic/Cultural Information.
- Tattoos for Kids
- Fun Music
- Friendly Crew
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross certified and First Aid trained. While snorkeling, we make sure our crew is there to assist you both in and out of the water. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features Humpback whale watching.
*Notes: As with all things in the wild seeing specific marine life is not guaranteed. Snorkel spots are selected at the discretion of the Captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
ADDITIONAL TRIP OPTIONS:
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but are well-worth adding them to your snorkel trip. The most popular add-on is our SNUBA.
SNUBA – $59
Underwater Disposable Camera – $15
Wet Suit Rental – $5 (cash only)
What to Bring:
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Beach Bag
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Hats or Sunglasses (Maui Magic does not offer a lot of shade)
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes), you are welcome to bring your own
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages
What to Leave at Home:
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)